Monday 4 June 2012

Blogging - trying to keep up to date

A few days have been updated (we are now at Eigg which strangely has good phone and internet access).  But I still have a few days to do.

The idea with a blog is to post stuff as soon as it happens, but that's difficult if I have no internet access, or we have had a long day and I'm tired.

So I prepare the posts using an offline blogging tool, Windows Live Writer.  This also allows me to put the photos in, but they still need a bit of tinkering after publishing.  I still cannot get the photos to appear in the places I want them and I can't be bothered to work out how to do it, so they are just in a heap at the bottom of each post.

1, 2, 3 and 4 June are still not done at all and now it's bedtime, but I will catch up eventually.  Will also add tracks - that's too much bother to try to do each day and needs internet access.